[If you haven't already started planning your gift-giving, now is the time to begin. Start with "who" and "how much," then add "what." Here are some out-of-the-ordinary suggestions for extraordinary presents. Many thanks to Sarah T. for sharing this list of unique gift ideas.]
Unique Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List!
1. Samaritan's Purse Gift Catalog - Select a life-changing gift to give in someone's honor through Samaritan's Purse.
2. Comfort food basket - Chocolate, Cheese, Coffee! Give them something to lift their spirits!
3. Movie tickets - Who doesn't love a good movie?
4. Personalized cookbook - Your family's favorites shared with others. Great for college students and newlyweds.
5. Theme park passes - Give the gift of quality time with loved ones!
6. Hobby starter kit - "How to" book and supplies to get started on a new hobby.
7. Cash - But give it in a unique way, stuffed inside helium balloons, a teddy bear, a new hat or a pair of gloves.
8. Candy bar card - Grab a big piece of poster board and spell out a message with candy bars. (Ex. Dear Mr. Goodbar, Now and Later, you make my Starburst! I love you Mounds. You're no Dumb Dumb. Your voice is like a Symphony! OK, stop the Snickers!)
9. Magazine subscription - Cars, sports, underwater basket-weaving: there is a magazine for just about every interest!
10. Workout clothes - Gotta look the part!
11. Lessons - Tennis, golf, sewing, cooking, etc. Learn something new!
12. Scrapbook - Ditch the scissors and check out Snapfish for a personalized scrapbook.
13. Something handmade - Not too crafty? Still want to give something uniquely handmade? Check out Etsy.
And finally... one of my favorite gifts ever...