Thursday, December 11, 2008

Have you been out looking at lights?

If you have and you've got a camera that will take good pictures of Christmas lights at night, will you send us some of your pictures? We would LOVE to share the joys of Christmas lights with everyone. We have several readers who aren't able to get out and go see the Christmas lights, for one reason or another. Christmas lights are one of our favorite things about the season!

Thanks!

You can send Christmas light photos to CelebratingChristmas@gmail.com.

1 comment:

poison_ivy777 said...

HEHE I am so happy you asked for pictures because THIS saturday I will be getting my Christmas present! I know it's early but for very good reason...it's a camera!! A VERY nice camera that I have always wanted, telephoto lens and everything! So I would be glad to start trying it out!